czwartek, 2 czerwca 2016

Muzyka

Michael Jackson - Black Or White
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
The Beatles - Hey Jude
The Beatles- She Loves You (1963 Live)

   Shrek
 Robin Hood 
Piraci z Karaibów
 Władca Pierścieni
 Gladiator soundtrack Main Thema
Ojciec Chrzestny 

 Muzyka polska


Muzyka zagraniczna

Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Michael Jackson - Ghost
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
Michael Jackson - Stranger In Moscow 

Rod Stewart Sailing
Rod Stewart-You're in my heart
Rod Stewart & Amy Belle- I Dont Want To Talk About It
Rod Stewart-I Wish You Love 

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Bryan Adams - Here I Am
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart - 1983 

Queen - We are the champions, live
Queen - Love of My Life
Queen - somebody to love
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Live)

Eminem - Not Afraid
Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna
Eminem - Beautiful
Eminem - We Made Y


Linkin Park - Faint
Linkin Park - "In The End" 
Linkin Park - Craw

Polecam te linki  warto posłuchać

Brak komentarzy: